How to Enroll with Edupak
You get 12 months full access to the GED® based in the USA which includes tuition and support post GED® from Edupak.
A valid South African ID or passport is essential before booking any exams. Login to the program from a computer, tablet or phone.
- Log on details to Edupak Online will be emailed to you within 24 hours. No books are necessary – everything you need to pass the GED® exams is provided on the program.
- There is no deadline for exams and can be written anywhere worldwide.
- An initial practise test for each subject is provided so the program can create a learning plan tailored for you!
- Four basic subjects are mandatory: English Reading and Writing, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. No Additional Languages are needed.
- Free career guidance post GED®
- Exam booking made simple and obtaining hard copies of your GED® transcript.
- Guidance in applying for a Higher Certificate in order to obtain a NQF level 4.
- Access to our contact network of tutoring centres or Skype teachers for extra assistance if necessary..
Study online from anywhere, anytime and from any device! Exams cost $75 per subject, 4 subjects only. Pay for exams one by one and only when you are deemed ready by our tutors.
National FET Certificate: Generic Management
The purpose of this qualification is to assist learners to gain knowledge, skills and attitudes required in business management. The skills learned enable learners to respond to the challenges of the economic environment and the ever-changing world of work.
The qualification covers business management related learning. It provides the framework for learners to develop key competencies that will give them insight in the business environment.
Learners are introduced to the fundamental understanding, concepts and terminology of business management operations.
R 29 800 for GED®+ Generic Management level 4
R 2 800 for GED® only
Account Name: Edupak : Essential Skills Online
Account Number: 1197343539
Branch Code: 198765
(Use student’s full name and D.O.B as reference)
GED®+ Generic Management level 4